Wednesday 14 March 2012

Walk 93


Saltfleet to Grimsby 20miles

Being as I stopped in a pub overnight I feared the worst for my sleep deprivation and when the bingo caller cranked up it was a case of uh oh, but fortunately this wound down quite quickly and I got a decent nights kip! As I started out this morning it started to rain but thankfully it was just a few spots:( I walked along the riverbank in order to start the walk and promptly got lost, this is the 3rd time this week I've cocked up, I must brush up on my map reading skills when I return home! anyhow I managed to find my way back onto the sea bank and was merrily on my way until I arrived at Somercotes where the Red waring flags were flying and as 4 Tornado Jets started there sorties I decided not to risk ignoring the signs! so I walked inland and rejoined the coast at Donnas Nook. The rest of the days walk was very straight forward along beaches and roads until I reached Grimsby.

No comments:

Post a Comment