Tuesday 11 October 2011

Walk 77







Sea Palling to Cromer 18miles










The B&B at Sea Palling is the closest one to the beach I have ever stopped in, mind you the clue was in the name "the Beach House" A cool wind greeted me at the start of todays walk to Cromer, luckily for me the tide was out so it was beach walking all the way to Happisburgh where I took the first pic of the day of its lovely classic lighthouse. I then decided to take the cliff route to Mundesley where I stopped for a cuppa and what I can only describe as the best piece of choc cake I have tasted in a very long time...hats off to Jonet Cafe. My next decision was wether or not to try to walk the next 6 miles to Overstrand along the beach with the tide on its way in, stuff it I went for it! It wasnt until halfway I thought uh oh whats the coastguards number again! but fortunatley I made it with about 1/2 hour to spare. I took to the cliffs for the final part of the walk and skirted around the edge of the GC at Cromer which I must say is one of the nicest I have walked across for a long time. Final pic is of Cromer from my late lunchtime stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment