Tuesday 11 October 2011

Walk 80






Heacham to Kings Lynn 14.5miles






A nice easy walk to finish off this week of walking....I started by turning left out of Heacham and picking up the sea bank that runs more or less parallel with the disused railway line, this took me all the way to Snettisham at this point I had no choice but to turn inland and walk along the A149 for many miles via the Queens residence at Sandringham... I say I had "no Choice" but people who have gone before me have decided to take the "trespass" route from Snettisham walking along the sea bank all the way to Kings Lynn, however in my eyes this is wrong for one simple reason its ILLEGAL and us walkers get enough grief of the farming comunity as it is without adding fuel to the fire. The final 4.5miles of todays journey was following the well marked cycle path from Sandringham through the lovely villages of North Wooton and South Wooton all the w to Kings Lynn which I must say I quite liked. Pic is of a beach I took somewhere on my journey this week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment