Monday 15 October 2012

walk 118

Aberdaron to Nefyn 25miles

 
Yet another sunny day in Wales and I strode purposely to my first climb of many for the day. The ups and downs came thick and fast but the views and bays were just incredible. At Melyn something in the water caught my eye and I stood transfixed for 2mins watching a very large seal languishing in the bay it was great to see. Here's the video...enjoy


So it was onwards passing Dinas Fawr and Dinas Bach on my way to Whistling Sands (see pic) where I picked up a sandwich ,and a good job as well as this is the only place to buy anything for the whole journey today! Just after Whistling Sands you have to head inland to walk along roads for a few miles, I picked up the coast path at Morfa and this took me all the way to Nefyn, not before falling over on my bum for the first time this week but also seeing a few more seals on the way. Great but tiring day!

No comments:

Post a Comment