Sunday 10 October 2010

Walk 41

St Brides to Cadoxton 24.5 miles

A very wet and windy day to start October with, especially when you have to walk the first 6 miles into it along the top of a levee!!!!, the next few miles were along roads into Cardiff where I managed to be drenched 3 times by passing cars and puddles! Then across the barrage at Cardiff Bay (another neat bit of kit) onto Penarth which is nice even though its a bit run down. I picked up a new coastal path just outside of Penarth which took me all the way to Barry Docks, in between the two places I did have to take a detour across rocks from Lanrock to Swanbridge which was a bit stupid of me because I had no clue if the tide was coming in or going out and it was 1/2 a mile! The Camera got so wet today it packed up halfway through the walk!!!! Managed to fall over twice today which is the first time since Bigbury on Sea!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment