Monday 20 June 2011

Walk 63



Whitstable to Sittingbourne 17miles






A dull day greeted me today as I boarded my train to the start point at Whitstable. Again another very flat stage of walking, firstly on thru Seasalter where I took the only pic of the day which is of the Isle of Sheppy, it was then inland all the way to Sittingbourne via Faversham which has a very famous brewery and boy could you smell it ....I nearly fell over!!!! then it was on thru Teyham to my final destination. Even though today was mostly inland due to the problems of river esturies I still found it very interesting as I got to walk across some of Kents finest countryside with its fields of barley, wheat and of course Hops. Tonights enertainment was Roger Waters The Wall concert at the O2...what a show and well worth the 30year wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment