Wednesday 16 March 2016

Walk 220

Pittenweem to Dysart 23 miles

The start of the walk took me towards St Monans and its splendid windmill, I hadn't seen one in as good as condition since my travels through Norfolk/Suffolk.
St Monans Windmill
The weather was improving a little today and I actually caught a glimpse of the sun as I walked through Elie and onto Earlsferry.  There is a nice hill just after Earlsferry that gives you a great view over the bay and the golf course.
Earlsferry Links
I edged my way along the coast eventually arriving in Leven and closely followed by Methil, the least I can say about these 2 towns the better! I navigated my way around the wastelands and docks and soon enough I was on the open coast again heading towards East Wemyss and its castle.
East Wemyss Castle
I soon arrived in Dysart and my bus home, it had been another nice walk again today with plenty of this to see along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment